Thursday, September 17, 2009

hi

hi!

i tak puasa cause im sick.so school was fine but i was sick,sooo hm yeah,but i hve to go to schl to complete my folio Kh.so walked to school with shakila,yadayadayada we thought only 8 people came to school,our class lah.so went to bilik masakan for kh,only 3 people in our group and the others are in pn leong's group so suddenly rabiatul,raihani and fatin came in.so that makes 6 people in our group. so went into class after KH,shakila anis and i tak puasa,so masa BI we ate so many mentos. okay lol, then shakila bought for me Tinge and i finished the whole botel in almost 1 minute,so during recess,me and shakila called our mom and tell them that we were sick. so they picked us up during science in the lab. firstly,that guy came into the lab and called 'NurShakila' and i was like alaaaaah,then 5 minutes later the guy came into the lab again and called'Siti Nayli Yusrina' i was happy of course,it was sooo bored and im sick. so i saw babysha and my mom at pejabat.oh babysha is my sister.so went home.then my mom was like' ha,dua dua sakit,awk sakit,shakila pun sakit.mummy masuk tadi,jumpa shakila nak balik' haha.

shakila shakila.


so went home,sleep zzzz.one more day before raya. geez,this year tak excited langsung and i dont know why.okay so tomorrow on saturday,balik kampung.yeay.
so the time now is 6.17 am. and im so sleepy but i cant sleep.ZZzZz
okay so,currenly im studying Japanese! hah,it is so interesting.the words. ah.haha

sooo..


SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN! so please Forgive me for all my mistakes.. oh and jangan malu malu nak kasi duit raya lol. okay so byeee.

p/s: whoever yg tengok Momok the Movie in the cinema raya nanti,pleasee ignore my ugly face.haha.like mcm bodoh gila -.-' okay if you guys dont know,i malu dgn camera.so ofcourse lah my face mcm orang gila -.-' okay pleaseee ignoreee my face. haha

No comments: