Saturday, November 21, 2009

okay hi.

hi.

im sooo frustrated.

yes,stressed.
.



i hate my 'HOME SWEET HOME'

i miss my friends.yes i miss you guys (':

i miss ze fucking school.

yes but i hate the teachers. yes i hate them so much.



i need money.

i need rm200 to pay something.

I NEED MONEY.



i want new clothes.

i want new shoes.

i want a kitten,

yes i WANT A KITTEN,



my life is soo complicated,

i hate my self,i hate my life.

i want to kill myself but i wont ,berdosa.

haha



i hate my internet.

i dont want to make my blog private but i hate the stalkers. yes the bitches.

i miss my classmates so much,



i miss



niena

shakila

anis

khaysha

nabihah

ain

iman

azmina

aini

yasmin

iylia

fatin

rabiatul

aida

raihani

hamizah

affifudin

afif

hakiimi

aiman

alvin

megat

faris



i miss them <3

i miss them alot.



i need to go out

yes out from this lovely home,



i need to go out. anywhere.


i need money,yes seriously.

where can i get them?



i want to go out please.

i need my friends right now.

i just dont get it.



i miss the sexy chuck bass <3

i always mcm mimpi i am her girlfriend but now,dah tak mimpi -.- haha

i miss the sexy penn badgley <3

i miss the sexy chace crawford <3

i miss taylor momsen <3

i miss the sexy blair.

I MISS GOSSIP GIRL



i miss my old life.

i miss the old me.

i miss my mom and my dad actually,



i miss my old life,yes i miss my old life.

i hate my friends a lot,NOT hahaha.

i miss my old school.



i dont like it when i ask my frnds to go out kan,the diorang mcm 'alaa sorry tak boleh'

SETIAP KALI PULAK TU.





i miss my old dad,very much, yes i miss the old him.



i love my new friends. yes the guys.

i am soo emo rigght now.

haha

oh and im falling in love with this guy and he is a loser.

i hate some of my frnds

i hate my house,i want a new house.

i hate my room.

i want my own room,

haha,

okay not funny.

bye,


No comments: