Wednesday, December 16, 2009

hey girls. haha

my life is like mcm soo bored.
so i went to sunway again yesterday with babysha and sadiq to watch the princess and the frog.

so we arrived at sunway around 3. so and then we watched the movie at 3.10

the movie was boring. yes boring. semua orang in the cinema was laughing like hell but for me,the movie was like mcm sooooo boring.

so then,we ate at burger king. yadaydaydadya jalan jalan bought this strawberry thingy and at almost 6 balik lah.

hm :)


oh and sorry nina,seriously nk ikut korg prgi sunway today.
kirim salam kat azian,azzuq,sufian and haziq ye :D hahha

well,today my rumah blackout for almost 5 hours -.-
so my mum called the tnb punya orang,so yeah dah okay.

i wanted to follow my mum,nk byr my kitten's punya money.
but yeah,masalah pula timbul. watafak so i cnt go today.

haih,i really want a kitten.seriously. seriously.seriously bye

No comments: