Thursday, May 7, 2009

WHY?

omg,whyy?
hmm ;(
exam nak dekat dahh.
mcmmane nk buat exam,dahlah selalu tk dtg sekolah and first day i exam,its the day my mommy kena operate ;(
omg,
My mom went to the Women's breast detection, at National Cancer Society Malaysia to do mammograms last week.
and here's the result.

BILATERAL MAMMOGRAMS
-There are scattered fiboglandular densities.There is a spiculated opacity in the right lower inner quadrant. There is another spiculated opaciti in the right upper outer quadrant and one adjacent to the mass in the lower inner quadrant.There is also thickening of the skin.Ultrasound of the right breast showed an ill defined hypoechoic mass at 5-6 o'clock, adjacent to the muscle, corresponding to the palpable lump, measuring 25 x 21 x 23 mm.There is another similar mass at 11 o'clock, 3cm from the nipple, measuring 12 x 10 x 13 mm.There are also right axiliaty lympadenopathy with thickening of the skin around the areolar area.There is no suspicious local mass or clustered microcalcification in the left breast.


hmm,and yesterday me and my mom pergi hosp putrajaya utk ambik keputusan samada its a cancer or ketumbuhan.then bila masuk bilik doctor tu.

dctr:Puan,anda disahkan menghidap cancer.breast cancer.

tautak,i nk menangis masatu.terkejut gila. i kesian tgk my mom.omg.
then,pergi buat x-ray.my mum mcm sedih gila.yelah,siapa tak sedih?
cancer bahaya. but i hope evrytng okay.

my mum had to do an operation on 21st of may.its on my first day of exam.
omg.hmm,harap2 my keputusan exam okaay.hmm,if not mummy mesti sedih ;(

I LOVE YOU MOMMY,i hope mommy cepat sembuh.

humans,doakanlah my mum cepat sembuh...

xoxo,
nayli
current mood:sad

No comments: