Tuesday, February 9, 2010

poker face!

hellooowwzzz :)

hi hahhahahahha

btw,happy birthday wahai sahabatku afif ridhwan. haha wtf? lol

btw,yesterday khysha and i walked to taipan but suddenly we saw somebody,hehe so we went to mamak bistro eh? kat usj 9 tu. haha

so at 6? met khysha at the park. and then we walked ,met abu and aqmarur :)
walked with abu,aqmarur and khsya. blablabla nothing much hppened

lol btw thnks shakila,she printed for me,gmbr ed westwick. omg so hot.
hahah ;p

oh today,shkila was like er weird? no no,shkila ckp bahasa india. hahhaha
mcmni 'ilek lalal ingge'okay haha

btw yestrday,i received a phone call:

him: yo nayli baby.
me: er hello?
him: turn on the radio yo

*i turned on the radio oh ada lagu ni :

*i love you,iiiii need you.NAYLI iiii love you,i do need yoou.oh no matter what i do,oh all i think about is you etc etc*

me: hahahhaahha
him: do you like it girl?
me: hahhaha
him: i love ya,we have the same name yo. this is nelly!
me: oh hi nelly :)
him: hahhaa,yo im busy. bye. i love ya baby. i dedicated this song for you my girl!
me: hahha okay bye (:

hahahah,wtf. hHAHHHAHA
btw,this is nelly : :)

No comments: