Monday, January 25, 2010

hi,

morning,woke up at 6.30.took my bath,ate my breakfast,and then i went to school alone at 712. haha,for the first time,dlm tahun ni i went to school alone. hahahhaha,bangga ;D lol

walked to school,blablabla,hahahha. saw ain,perhimpunan. edna mode was like mcm errrr. haha nevermind,i dont like her. except for this guy kata 'monamot' tu SEXY. hahahahhahahahaha

okay,anis sat with me today since shakila and niena tak datang.
iman and rabiatul pun tkdtg. hhah looool. anis was like 'nayliii,i nk duduk tepi you boleh? pleaseeeeee?' hahah so i said 'ish yelah yelah,kesian i tgk you anis' hahahaha.

okay so,science buat this experiment thingy oh,so cool gila. hahahaha. we can see the 'stoma' someting something hahaha lol. so rehat,bought food at koperasi.blablalbla.

nthg much hppned today kot. oh we have to write a farewell speech for puan chew chee noo since dia nk bersara dah. haha

okay so went bck home,anis pukul i with this mcm kayu golf -.- lebam tau tgh i anis,i saman you nanti.

haha went bck home,raihani came to my house kejap.

so haha,online blik then raihani and khysha came to my house,the gave this thing to me,hmmmm.
okay,then diorang pergi lthn rumah sukan,

haha so went to my room since my mum dah marah sbb main internet,i igtkan nk buat hmwrk geo but suddenly i tertidur sampai pukul 7.30 tadi. hahahah,so here i am now,updating this bloggg.hahahahhahahaah.

No comments: