Saturday, July 18, 2009

weirdoo

sombody added me at msn and he's a form 1 chinese guy in my schl -.-
lets just see what happened ;D

chineseguy: hye
me:oh hii
chineseguy:you're so cute at skool
me:oh ok.thnks
chineseguy:where do you stay?
me:usj13
chineseguy:oh me too
me:OI,NI SHAKILA KE? JGN MAIN2!
chineseguy:huh? what? im not shakila.who is she?
me:oh nvm.haha.sorry
chineseguy: wan 2 couple?
me:oh hell no.haha
chineseguy:oh nvm.why?
me:cause idk you -.-
chineseguy:oh ok
me:ok
chineseguy:i am michael jackson's num 1 fan
me:oh ok
chineseguy: i want to off so,byee.i still love you.hehe
me: -.- BYE


oh i know,hes so weird -.-cacat -.- haha.

oh its been awhile since i update my blog
its just im too lazy to update my own blog.haha
im busy with my blogshop.so do visit us yeah : www.shopherepeople.blogspot.com
soo bye (:

No comments: