Tuesday, July 14, 2009

you know i want you

HEY
hmm,im bored.heh so decided tu update my boring blog :D
hmmm,so hi hello hey :)
okay schl was boring.
pn engku tk dtg and cikgu siti came into our class and suruh kterang tulis about our feelings why kterang tk blh focus in study -.-'
heh,im moody today,so i mcm emo -.-'
yeah EMO
tak senyum semua.lol
and yeah,hmm.pjk was boring cause i tk dpt main,my leg kan sakit.lol
hmm,andd apa lagi hah? wait let me think for a mnte*im thinking
oh nothing interesting jadi today -.-'
it was a boring day.lol
oh yeah,let me tell you something,
i always wanted a pet since i was little girl ;')
and i prnh ada cat but then,my mom tak kasi dah smpi sekarang ;(
i want a pet.please ;(
so anybody if ada cats or rabbits,hamsters yg dah tknk,hehe tell me.lollolololo
takdepapelah
ciao :)

No comments: